Commission check guidelines and procedures are as follows. If you have an inquiry, please email email@example.com.
- The commission checks represent all of the payments that Kistler Tiffany Benefits receives from the carriers beginning with the first of the month and including the last day of the month.
- Commissions checks are dated the last business day of the month.
- Commissions are processed and mailed on the third business day of each month and statements will be available online by noon the same day.
- The online commission statements will be available in two file formats, .pdf and .csv. The .pdf file type will allow you to print the statement while the .csv file type will allow you to download and manipulate it as needed.
- Kistler Tiffany Benefits’ commissions department can only investigate commission errors that have occurred within 120 days or less. Please review your statement promptly and carefully. Inform us if any case has not paid within that period.